Based on my availablility, I’m happy to:
- help you build, launch, and grow your product;
- find and fix performance issues in your Ruby on Rails application;
- keep your existing Ruby on Rails application up and running;
- train you (or your developer team) to build better software;
- take part in your podcast or conference.
Please don’t get in touch if you want to:
- ask me to become your co-founder or partner;
- offer me a job at your company;
- ask me to promote or share something for you;
- ask me for free advice.
Given you’re fine with these rules, the best way to to reach me is by sending a plain old email to email@example.com. Just tell me about your project and the problems you need to solve. I’ll reply as soon as I can and we’ll figure out the best way to work together.
You’re also welcome to follow me on Twitter at @benediktdeicke.